10 Things to Think About
10. How does a one-armed person clean their arm in the shower?
9. If an actor gets fired after all their scenes are filmed, do they still get paid?
8. Why do people email you saying they’re going to discontinue sending you emails?
7. Why do people say “I’m not talking to you.”
6. How did Mr. Feeny teach every single subject and was the principal?
5. Why do we need to learn algebra?
4. Why do they call them overalls when they don’t cover your shoulders?
3. Why is the word Ambulance on ambulances spelled backwards?
2. Donald Duck never wore pants, but when he gets out of the shower he puts a towel around his waist. What’s that about?
1. Why are there five syllables in the word monosyllabic, why is abbreviation such a long word, why does lisp have an s in it, why are they called buildings if they’re already completed, shouldn’t they be called builts? Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway? Who thought of these words?
Know the answers? Leave a comment!