Check your calendar, fools! Thanksgiving is next week so it’s time to figure out what you’re thankful for! I know I’m thankful for Thursday Tens! You can use that one if you can’t think of anything (although that’d be kinda sad) ;p
10 Things to be Thankful For (At least for Me)
- Itunes now lets you preview songs for at least half the song, which makes me feel a lot better about my downloading choices. 30 seconds is not enough to see if I like the song :p
- My wife lets me use her Starbucks card to buy myself a coffee (of course I had to get her one too).
- Amazon makes it reaaaallllyyy easy to return/replace stuff.
- DVDs take less time to come out now rather than a year like they used to.
- Genius Mixes. It thinks it knows me so well…and it may be right.
- My baby growing and developing healthy.
- My wife, family (new and old), and friends and their continued support and love.
- Making people laugh. Hopefully my baby thinks I’m funny too and it’s not just gas
- Good food especially mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie … but not together :p
- Technology so I can share all my thoughts without actually having to get up.
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year?